Monday, October 15, 2018

Mural Project Preview

1.some ideas that I have for our project are the
-The city of Austin/common places in Austin,Texas
-animals around Austin like bats, the zoo, nature animals in the wild, pet animals
-shapes around the world and how people look at things from a different angle

2.when I'm shooting things that I would think about are the aperture and the ISO to make sure the lighting is not weird and is natural, also the shutter speed to make sure if something is moving it is stopped by shutter speed or something that you want to be moving then low shutter speed.

3. Something I have heard before is an app on your phone and creating one. On you computers you can make a website, also on a kindle you can make something on their I think to make an app for even a website.

No comments:

Post a Comment