Wednesday, November 14, 2018

2nd website 10 photography resolutions for the New Year


https://petapixel.com/2014/12/31/10-photography-resolutions-new-year/
This is the second website and it was the 10 photography resolutions for the New Year. Some thing I learned was to ry to find new things to photograph and really think bout a simple thing and what it could be could be amazing and its so simple.

A.- I chose this picture because I think it was so cute how a cute little dog could be so impactful. The article I read was about charity for dogs and this little dog in the cold. one person in the world can help so many puppies by awareness and helping with puppies get adopted and I think this photo helped a lot.
B.- Some rules I saw were rule of things, and also balance.
C.-  The person who took this photo was Jenna Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment