Friday, November 2, 2018

Self Portrait and portrait Intro

Tips:
2.Using techniques like slow synch flash can create an impressive wow factor.
3.getting closer to the subject

Environmental portrait 
I chose this photo because I really liked how natural it was. Its look so positive and so colorful. I picked this photo because the lady look so sweet and pouse and she looks super happy at what she is doing. 
I chose this photo because this guy looks like he does not have a lot of money and his dog is his only family but it looks like thats all he needs. in the background it is kinda dirty but both him and his dog are smiling and look happy know matter where they are. I chose this because they looked happy besides the area they are living in. 

self portrait
 
I chose this photo because it is not like a regular self portrait it has some color to it also some patterns. Thats why it caught my eye because its not like the others its different in a good way of doing it. 
I chose this photo because it is very plain, but very artistic in a good way. I really liked the detail in the photo and its different because it is plain and it does not have color but it gives color if you imagine it.

Causal Portrait
 
I chose this photo because it was at a different angle and was low from the ground but could still see the girls whole body. I also liked the lighting in the back is very good and I feel like her eyes pop a lot more with the back ground blurry. 
I chose this picture because this guy has two different kind of eyes and I think that is pretty cool to have and shoot as a photographer because that could be a really cool photo and a good story. I liked this photo because the background does at have much and you really focus on the person in the story and really look the photo.


If we were taking this shoot at school I would shoot near the flowers and I would be looking at the flowers, or smelling them.Or a portrait of me with a flower in their hair. I will make sure that the lighting is good and that there are different angles in the photo. I would shoot with things around me in the environment,  that are around in my area of where I am. I feel like this would define the me as Zen or peaceful and happy to be around the flowers. Also something that would be the total opposite of that would be maybe fighting off a bee and swerving my arms everywhere. to make this picture good I would put it on shutter speed to make it clear. Also something I would do is take a picture of me leaping in the air and the would be on shutter speed and I would be around leafs or something, or a plain back ground of some sort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment