Monday, September 17, 2018

- Academic Shoot reflection and critique

1. Some challenges I had during this shoot was it was hard trying to find interesting stuff with academics' following the composition rules. some people were also distracted by the camera and were moving and making it harder to shoot non-movement stuff.
2.When I was doing the photos I wasn't really thinking I was kinda just doing the photos and not thinking about the compositions and trying to take as many as I can.  I was trying to find places that look fun but are still learning and academic.
3.I would really focus on my photos and really make sure I get the compositions in them and make sure the angles are right and the photo is thought out.
4. Some things I would do the same are I went from different levels and I really liked the photos that I did do that on. Also going to classes I went to because their was interesting stuff that they were doing.
5.Simplicity because it's easy to get something simple or rule of thirds you just angle the camera a different position.
6.Framing I think will be the hardest for me trying to focus on something and nothing is around it.
7. Framing and merger are kinda of hard for me to understand because I don't know what I would use for those as pictures.

Peer review
http://sadiesphotomagic.blogspot.com

2 positives things about Sadies pictures are
I really liked the last photo because it was from down low writing notes inside the door and I think that's cool how she captured that. Another photo that I liked was the one of the map because their were 2 maps one colored and one not and I think that's cool that she used one from not colored from one that is colored.

Something that she can improve on is the first picture the lighting because it's kinda blacken out the girl in the photo and should really focus on the girl and not the light shining in.

No comments:

Post a Comment