Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Post Shoot Reflection

Post Shoot Reflection

1. Some challenges were trying to find places that match these prompts. Like for happy there isn't a happy face ready for a photo so I had to improvise so I used flowers which make people happy and me happy. Also trying to find something bowie was kinda hard because I wanted to make it cool to see that it was bowie high school but didn't want to give it away so I took a picot of a bull dog to represent bowie.

2. Some ways I tried to make my photos unique are holding the camera different ways, or going on a different setting, or blurring out the background and focusing on something. Like for focusing on a flower and blurring all the extra stuff out.

3. I changed the position of the camera or the setting of the camera to find the right angle for my composition to get the right picture and right photo.

4. Yes, I did have some compositions they were Framing, Rules of third, Simplicity, and lines.
For lines of used the hallway and the floor were lines leading forward, also the losers leading from one side of the photo, on the other side of the photo was windows leading from side to side and they were all leading forward. For framing I used these tall posts and they were all in a row and it looked like a square and it was framing a square into a square over and over again. Another one is rule of thirds. I did Bowie and did a picture of a bulldog and leaves were all around it. on one side was the bull dog and on the other was greenery leaves and it was focusing on the Bulldog. Last one I did was simplicity and this was a flower and it was just focusing on the flower and the background was plane and was not busy at all.

5.Yes, I really enjoyed doing that because that's something different that I don't usually do when I  take pictures so it was really fun.

6.  I think 3 prompts would be fun are doing season prompts trying to find winter, fall, summer, and spring.

Another one doing different sports and comparing them and see how different they are but they are all great. like swimming would be cool to get underwater.

One more I feel like would be great is to only have something simple with few supplies and take pictures with the because they could be something really cool but simple and different and people may not now that they were with simple objects but it was really cool.

Partner Review

I really liked Sadie's pictures they were really clear and really showed the prompt and the composition.

 Sadie didn't really have much time to do these pictures and I think she did really good with what time she had also I really like the last pic she had because it was focused and then it was blurry and I thought that was really cool.

Something she could improve in is really getting those pictures persise and maybe a little more detailed and I get she didn't get much time but if she did get more levels in your photos and different angles.

https://sadiesphotomagic.blogspot.com/2018/09/prompt-shoot-1.html?showComment=1536182785643#c6287763945142654790


No comments:

Post a Comment