Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Manipulation and Ethics

A1) Some main points on the website that If a person I being photographed then they change how the look in the final photo and change there body so make it look nicer or making some one thinner. Also in a picture if the picture was to dark or too light they would edit in photoshop. I think in some ways this is a good thing but in some ways it is not because one they can edit out stuff that isn't needed and if your to dark they can't see your face so they can edit that out. But also it is not good because I think  that people shouldn't edit there selfs because I would want people to like for what I look like not how they want me to look like.

B1) For some newspapers like Washington Post and New York times have certain rules they have to follow to final the photo. It said that they can't change the lighting of there photo.

C1) My opinion is I like photoshop because it can fix the lighting stuff and make the picture better by adjusting features in the photo. One thing I don't like about photoshop is because I don't like them changing the way you look because people should accept you for who you are and what you look like.

D1)
IN this photo I think this is photoshopped a lot because 1 the photo on the left the people in the photo took the photo, 2 her skin is much clearer in the photo to the right,3 the photo on the right looks more professional. Also there eyes are photoshopped and teeth are whiter on the guy.

E1)
There is not much a difference in these two photos only the lighting is different nothing really changed in her body features or the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment